You probably already know that realtors help clients with the home selling process. What you may not know is that there are a lot of behind-the-scenes tasks that these professionals take care of. Their jobs involve far more than just showing homes. Here is a closer look at what Edmonton realtors do to help their clients sell their homes.
* Meeting with sellers. Before listing a home, realtors meet with their clients to learn more about the property.
* Researching comparable sales. After visiting the property and meeting with the sellers, realtors then conduct research to figure out how much homes in the area are selling for. They use these figures to come up with a reasonable selling price for the home.
* Photographing and listing the property. The realtor will either photograph the property themselves or hire a professional photographer to do it for them. From there, they will create a listing for the home to try to attract buyers.
* Staging the home. In some cases, the realtor will help the seller stage the home, making it as attractive as possible to buyers through the strategic use of furniture and accessories.
* Showing the home. The realtor will show the property to prospective buyers. In some cases, this means providing private tours for individual buyers. In other cases, the realtor will hold an open house for multiple buyers to view the property.
* Negotiating. When a buyer makes an offer, the realtor negotiates on the seller’s behalf, trying to get the highest price possible.
* Completing the final paperwork. After the offer is accepted, the realtor will complete all of the necessary paperwork, finalizing the process of selling the home.
These are just a handful of the tasks that Edmonton realtors do to help their clients with the home selling process.